How we work
Simplicity is key at CS Vanguard Ltd. From start to finish, we have a very open & transparent attitude to the service we provide and the best ways for you to get the most out of your custom design experience.
Great ideas and innovative designing is at the heart of everything we do. Our in-house architectural designer has a degree in Architecture from the University of Portsmouth, therefore, we naturally excel in custom design & build projects of all shapes and sizes.
DURING YOUR CONSULTATION
- We begin your visit with a tour of the workshop, answering any initial questions you may have.
- Once you have viewed all current projects, we head to the studio to discuss your personal options and begin the design process.
- Working together, we will produce the most beneficial layout for you at the custom size you require.
- You will leave the meeting with an accurate quotation for your project and a guide floor plan.
- Your floor plan will then be professionally edited using the latest CAD system and your project will be emailed to you for your approval.
- If you are happy to go ahead, we will offer you an available building slot and take a small deposit.
DURING THE BUILDING PROCESS
- Prior to your project start date, we will invite you back to go into detail with your layout and specification.
- During your wait, it is natural to go over many different designs and for you to want to modify your floor plan.
- While completing your specification, we will always notify you of any additional costs due to upgrading from our standard options.
- The average build will usually require 2-3 face-to-face meetings, sometimes more. What is important it that you are 100% happy with your choices and with the final cost of the project.
- Finally, a computerised version of your specification, floor plan and elevations are emailed to you for your approval.
- If you wish to see any changes, you are more than welcome to at this stage. Once we have your approval, your home is put into production.
Throughout your build, you are most welcome to visit us and see the progress of your build. Simply call or email us to book an appointment.
THE DELIVERY PROCESS
- You are welcome to arrange your own delivery and siting, this is also something we can assist you with if required.
- We strongly recommend you check on the insurance of your chosen company.
- It is your responsibility to make sure there are no issues that may affect the delivery and siting process. If in doubt, we strongly recommend arranging a site visit from your appointed delivery and siting team.
- Your home is checked and photographed before it is handed over to the delivery team. CS Vanguard Ltd except no responsibility for any damage caused during the delivery process.
REST EASY KNOWING YOU HAVE A 10 YEAR STRUCTURAL WARRANTY